Fictiv offers the ability for qualified organizations to pay using a Purchase Order directly at checkout. This option is only made available to organizations who have applied and been approved for credit terms.
If you have questions regarding the PO onboarding process reach out to us at email@example.com. For other inquiries, reach out to your sales representative.
- PO Application Form
- Fictiv's W9 Form
Things you may need:
- Your business’s tax exempt status
- Your business’s R&D Exemption
What happens next?
After you submit the application, your sales representative will reach out to confirm your application and will provide you with your access to the PO function on our platform. Fictiv will notify you of your PO status within 2 business days.
What if I need to pay immediately to start an order before my PO terms have been approved?
To ensure Fictiv can meet your immediate needs, you may still pay either by credit card, or with a wire transfer using the information below during the time it takes for us to review your application:
EFT / ACH / Wire Transfers:
To: Silicon Valley Bank
Routing and Transit #: 121140399
For the Credit of: Fictiv Inc.
Account Number: 3302992705
Receiving Bank/Correspondent Bank (Pay to):
Silicon Valley Bank, Santa Clara
3003 Tasman Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
SWIFT Code: SVBKUS6S
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How can I use the PO functionality once the application has been approved?
When you check out your quote, you will see the option to use a PO number in addition to paying with a credit card.
- Upload the PO by clicking on the Upload button and selecting the PO file.
- Enter the PO number. Make sure it matches the number provided on the PO document.
- If using a blanket PO, ensure that enough funds remain on it to place the order.
- If the order is tax-exempt, check the box under the upload button. Tax will automatically be removed from the order total.