When quoting your CNC parts, we strongly recommend that you upload and attach a PDF drawing that calls out all critical dimensions, tapped holes, tolerances, and finishing information relative to your part.
- Click “upload files” and add the file directly from your computer.
- Choose “CNC machining” as your process. If you are looking for another manufacturing process where a drawing is essential for the production of your parts, please get in touch with your Sales Representative or contact us using the live-chat feature.
- As you configure your part, choose “I have a 2D drawing to upload” and a prompt will show up.
Important to Note:
- PDF is the only drawing file format currently supported.
- Uploading a PDF drawing precludes the use of our auto-thread detection feature. If you ONLY have tapped holes you need to call out in addition to the CAD, you may use auto-thread detection.